Monday, April 14, 2014

Bending Light!

There's a total lunar eclipse tonight and preparing for it has been taking up a LOT of my time lately...but I have a few moments now to catch my breath and share a pinhole photo with you.




I have a pinhole camera that really bends light well.  It's going to be my prime camera for World Pinhole Day on April 27th.

I'm planning on going to the Rio Grande Zoo in Albuquerque, so if you want to meet up, just meet me in front of the zoo around 1 p.m. and we can make an afternoon of it!  I'm really excited!

Hopefully this crazy weather we have been having ( I woke up to an inch of snow in my yard this morning) will have settled down a bit and we will have an exceptional day of sunshine and warm temps.

Hope to see you soon and thanks for dropping by!

I'm putting posters up around town to spread the word about World Pinhole Day!


3 comments:

  1. The zoo trip sounds like a nice opportunity to get out the pinhole cameras. I'm not likely to make it on that date as we are expecting out of town guests. I'll look forward to seeing what comes from the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pic! I came here via the link from JM Golding (Jacki), she told me that you lso got in the March Madness pinhole photo comp in Oz! How cool is that? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete