Thursday, December 8, 2016

Deer Pinhole

'tis the season....
for good tidings, snow, sub freezing weather and the seasonal goodie aisle at the big box store everyone loves to hate.
Yep, Wally World!

I go there.  I don't like going, but sometimes I must...and sometimes I hit the jackpot because lately ol Wally has been selling pinhole cameras disguised as Hot chocolate containers.

Yeah!  This is my score form the other day.



The tin is large enough to comfortably use a 5 x 7 piece of photo paper ...which is nice because I won't need to trim paper to load it!
It's about 3-3/4 inches in diameter and that's nice too!
I already painted the inside black...it just needs a pinhole and some paper, so over the holidays I hope to try it out.
to be continued......


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your explorations with this high-tech equipment. I assume you will be using some of that Harmon direct-positive stuff.
    Regarding reservations about patronizing the big boxes, I think you should just shrug off any criticism. I've listened to people advocate boycotts for decades now, and it clearly hasn't made the least impression on the policies and practices of those business giants. My opinion is that the boycott mantra is just a cheap feel-good gesture. There is, of course, a proper time for a boycott, and that is when the workers at the place get together and throw up a picket line.

    ReplyDelete