Wednesday, January 11, 2017

More from the road well travelled

I'm still off the rails here and not posting pinhole.
I promise I'll get busy and shoot some pinhole soon, but it's been cold and uber windy and I don't like standing still when it's cold making photos.
Call me a wimp if you like, but for now you'll just have to suffer through some of my other work.

Today's offering is an on the road shot made with an old Nikon N90s.  It's a tank of a camera and has auto everything.  I like it.  It feels like a camera should and makes nice camera sounds when you press the shutter.

Even better, it focuses and sees better than I do...even while riding down the highway, going 75mph.

Anyway, this stretch of highway is south of Clines Corner, New Mexico. It's pretty desolate out that way as you can see. Most people might think it's boring, but I find solace in it.  Just tumbleweeds, windmills and antelope in the fields along either side.



 Made with some expired Kodak Gold 200. A highly under-rated film in my opinion.

1 comment: