Saturday, April 28, 2018

Vertical is the new Black

that's a ridiculous thing to say....

I'm in a funky mood, not coughing, feeling a bit of melancholy with the weather being a bit damp, and finding a dead rabbit in the front yard this morning...so it's been an odd day. 

Here's a wee photo of an alleyway in Cheyenne, Wyoming from last summer.
Shot with a disposable camera that I had reloaded with some tri x.
I like reloading disposables. it's work, but then no one is going to mug you for a cheapie crap disposable camera when you are out and about looking like a tourist...even when you are not a tourist.

This particular camera is a Rollei. Yeah! Fancy that! It was made in china like all the billions of other disposables out there but badged with a Rollei sticker and originally loaded with bona-fide Rollei film. 
Anyway, I don't judge. I just push the shutter button at things that I like.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment